We have a range of spaces that are available for church and community groups.
Please contact us with any questions about use and hire.
Designed by Charles Rennie Mackintosh, our church hall has been a community meeting place since 1899. The hall was originally built to house the Church. Our hall is home to many different activities that allow the church to be at the heart of the community of greater Maryhill.
Large enough for 60 people to meet comfortably, the hall has high ceilings with lots of natural light. It is a versatile space, which is well used for a number of different activities including various youth clubs, AA meetings, baby weaning workshops, and our baby and toddler groups.
The Tearoom is a cosy room at the front of the hall, with large windows that look out onto the street.
Our crèche has a good selection of toys for all ages it is separated from the main hall by panels that open to allow access between the 2 rooms. We have a number of highchairs, as well as seating for wee ones.
Built in 1905, to accommodate the rapidly expanding congregation that originally met in the Mackintosh Hall, our church building exemplifies the ‘Glasgow style.’ It is a large, open sanctuary can hold up to 200 people. The space is fully flexible, with the pews removed and comfortable, padded chairs in their place. This offers us the chance to be more dynamic in our worship, and also makes the space usable for other events.
At the back of the church there is a partitioned meeting room, big enough for a gathering of 20-30 people.
Ruchill Kelvinside Parish Church
15-17 Shakespeare St
Glasgow G20 8TH
Tel:0141 533 2731
Scottish charity number: SC014538